Monday, May 18, 2009

New Stuff Coming To My Blog Soon!!

WOOOHOO.... My exams finally got over today and it's time to celebrate !!!!!

Put up your requests and I'll look into them... ^_^

Here is the list of downloads that is coming soon to my blog!!! Add to this list by leaving your requests in the comments box!!!! ^_^

(If you're really impatient, you can look at my "Complete Mediafire Archive" to see if I've already uploaded them!! ^_^)

In the manga section:

BLEACH
COWBOP BEBOP
COWBOP BEBOP - SHOOTING STAR
NEO GENESIS - EVANGELION
PASTEL
PRETTY FACE
SEKIREI
SUZUKA

In the comics section:

MORE HEROES COMICS
BATMAN: THE LAST LAUGH
DARK TOWER - THE GUNSLINGER
METAMORPHO
RONIN
SIN CITY
SADHU

In the e-books section:

THE ENTIRE COLLECTION OF BOOKS BY ISAAC ASIMOV
Including:
I,ROBOT
ROBOTS IN TIME
THE BICENTENNIAL MAN & MANY MORE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment