Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This Week's Request List


Manga:


Soul Eater
Free Collars Heaven
Black Cat (Already available in my Mediafire Archive)
Suzuka (NOW AVAILALBE!!)
Suzuka II (NOW AVAILALBE!!)
Cowboy Bebop (NOW AVAILALBE!!)
Cowboy Bebop II (Already available in my Mediafire Archive)
Onegai Sensei (NOW AVAILALBE!!)
Darker Than Black


Comics:

Phantom (Already available in my Mediafire Archive)
Mandrake (Already available in my Mediafire Archive)


Books:


Vampire Chronicles (NOW AVAILALBE!!)
The Shopaholic Series (Unfortunately I couldn't find this one)
Dan Brown Books (Already available in my Mediafire Archive)


Phew... Those are a lot of requests and will take some time....

Unless you are willing to help!!! So I can put
these up faster!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. how can i acess your mediafire archive i am a little novic when it comes to computer

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your left under the heading "my other blogs 'n downloads" click on "My Complete Mediafire Archive".... :D

    ReplyDelete